DIGITAL MARKETING AND TECHNOLOGY CONNECTS YOU TO NEW AND EXISTING CUSTOMERS
Competition can be fierce. It pays to be different. Using a website to explain your products and services and to provide up-to-date information is something many of your competitors can't or won't do.
With all this information available at our fingertips, can you imagine wanting less information on something you want to buy? We all research products and services we want. Sell how you buy and provide this information to your customers—they're looking for it.
People love telling their friends, family and colleagues about great services and products. You can now do this at the click of a button and these recommendations spread over larger networks of people far quicker than they every did with conventional media. Don't make it difficult for your customers to share the good word about your business on-line. Work with us today to create your businesses digital identity.
With a website you can remind your customers about appointments and bookings—automatically. Your website gives customers the ability to contact you; order your product and make a booking without having to make a phone call. Add people to your Newsletter and build your email list. It will surprise you how effective these technologies can be.
Being online today is all about being available to your customers; when and how they contact you.
The following packages will make sure you are contactable even if your customers can't get you on the phone
- We setup a complete 1 page website for you with 6 sections, professionally designed.
- We meet with you, either in person or using an online video conferencing service such as Zoom. Or, if you prefer a simple phone call we can do that too.
- We start you off with one page, and for many that is all you will need; however, you can add as many pages as you like.
- Use your 1 Page Website to display reviews that demonstrate your good reputation.
- The online editor makes it easy to change details.
- Customer Care, we look after: updates, security scans and hosting for $30 Per Month.
- Contact section includes: social media connections; a contact form and a Google map; if required?
- This package includes all the features of the 1 Page Website Package and:
- We will need to meet with you, either in person or using an online video conferencing service such as Zoom. Or if you prefer a simple phone call, we can do that too.
- 5 Professionally designed pages, up to 3 Modules per page.
- Choose from up to 50 website modules and templates.
- We help you to write and structure the content on 5 pages.
- You can add more Pages and sections for free or by us for an additional charge (POA).
- We setup and configure the Google Analytics Package to track the goals set in our initial meeting.
- Search Engine Optimisation for one web page and one local search term on Google. You can target more later on (POA).
- An e-commerce website adds the ability to transact payments from your website.
- We only price on application as e-commerce solutions can vary from simple, to more complex shopping cart style websites.
- We prefer to meet with you in person if you are between Woolgoolga to Kempsey or to use an online video conferencing service such as Zoom to discuss your project. Please let us know so we can make arrangements.
- All e-commerce sites, regardless of their complexity or lack of it, require the setup of a payment gateway to connect your website to your merchant account. If you don't have a merchant account, we can advise on some options.
- We can arrange product photography for you, if required. The cost will depend on several factors, which we will need to discuss.
- + Customer Care Package
$30.00 to 65.00 Per Month depending on the complexity of the website.
Combine the following products with your website to increase your Internet exposure
New customers are looking for your business online now!
Google Business Page
Make sure people can find you when searching Google and on Google Maps, with Google My Business. We'll help you set up and optimise your listing to gain new customers and create a strong brand reputation for your business.
Maps Pages - $260
Google Business Page Setup Includes:
Helping you to claim and setup your Google Business Page.
Listing your business location the locations you service on Google Maps.
We'll show you how to use this service to gain and promote a good reputation for your business.
It's always a good time to collect email addresses from customers and potential customers. Contrary to what most people think, email is still one of the most successful ways to grow your business. In fact, when you sell your business it's one of the first questions a buyer will ask; how many customers do you have in your database and how active are your digital communications?
Setup - $220
You Newsletter Template.
Help you write your first Newsletter.
Add any existing customers to your list.
Already have a website? Are you happy with the service? Price? Is your site automatically backed up and scanned for Malware—daily? Is your existing service reliable? Our service ticks all these boxes and at a very competitive price.
Most Websites - $30 p/m
Daily Malware Scans.
Weekly security audit and updates.
Comes with a basic statistics package.
Do you need help to create your Facebook Page? Did you know you can set up a shop on Facebook? You can also use Facebook to build a customer or subscriber list, promote events and use Messenger to respond to frequently asked Questions—automatically.
Setup - $260
We will setup your Facebook page to include:
You Profile Image.
Your Facebook Cover Image.
Story and business description.
Setup 3 tabs of your choice i.e. (Events, About, Reviews).
We'll help you write your first three posts.
Words sell, on Facebook pages, web pages, product and service descriptions. If you don't have the time or inclination to write your own content, we can do it for you. We'll ask you a few questions that describe the benefits and features of your products and services and create the content needed to persuade your buyers.
Writing Service: $65 Hour
Facebook Business Page Sections.
Story and Page Descriptions.
Product and Service Descriptions.
Automated messenger responses.
Facebook, Instagram and WordPress Posts.
Brochures and other marketing materials.