The Local Hub Method
It's the way people buy
Our Local Hub Method connects your business with people in a variety of ways, using a range of digital channels and connections.
This makes the Local Hub Method an ideal promotional strategy for digital, and like all good promotional strategies; we track every aspect to make sure you know what’s working and what isn’t?
The information on this page will highlight all the channels you can use to promote your local business.
Your Website Connects to Everything
- Your website is the only web asset you truly own.
- Your website connects to most other web properties or channels; and they intern connect back to your website.
- A website will convert more visitors to customers than a social media channel, this is why most marketers will strongly suggest for you to get a website.
- Your website is like the swiss army knife of your web assets. There is not much it can't do.
- All your details in one place, your phone number, email, maps listing and social media channels. This makes it easy for your customers to get in touch with you using their preferred method of communication.
Your Business On the Map, Or Should we Say Maps
- Google and Apple Map listings help form the foundation of your digital identity.
- When you list on Google maps your business will also have a Google My Business Listing, which can be found on Google Search.
- Display your customer reviews on your map listings to convert more visitors into customers.
- Google and Apple map listings simply work, but optimising them to convert visitors into customers is key.
Contact us today if you would like to get better results from your maps listings?
Facebook and Other Social Media Channels
Let's face it, pardon the pun, there are many, many people using social media and where you find crowds; there is business to be had. Roy Morgan's research found 80% of Australians visit Facebook in a four-week period. Other social media channels are catching up with massive growth rates such as, Instagram and Pinterest.
- You can build good relationships with social media.
- Gives you a way to communicate with many people at once.
- Because there are so many people using Facebook and other social media you can get decent exposure for your business.
- You can try to get free exposure on Facebook, but you really need to advertise (pay money) to get true exposure in your local market.
- It's critical you send the visitors (traffic) back to your website to convert them into enquiries, quotes, bookings and customers. If you don’t, they will distracted by the next notification they get; and their gone!
- Social Media is great at getting eyeballs on your info, but it's built for distraction and that's why you need to send them back to a website to get your visitor to take focussed action.
Industry Websites, Publications and Directories
In any industry there are specific websites provided by companies, government, associations and directories that can lend credibility to your business and give you exposure in your trade or profession.
- Local Directories can help your website rank in Google and send people back to your website.
- You can usually connect your website to these third-party sites; this also sends visitors your way.
- Adding your website to these third-party sites expands the information you can provide. At the click of a button they can be sent back to your website.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process of listing your content on Google, high enough in the search results to get noticed. The next trick is getting potential customers to click on your link. This sends visitors back to your website, known as traffic. This is a medium to long-term strategy. It is easier to get good listings in regional areas, but it still takes time for a new site to secure those listings. Does it work? Yes; you can do very well from your SEO efforts. It works because you are showing your service/product information to people you know are interested; otherwise they would not be searching for this information.
Google Search Advertising
As explained in the SEO section above, search listings work because people are searching for specific information on their topic of choice. That's how we know they are interested. You don't browse on Google.
Search Advertising is like SEO without the wait for your listings to appear. Once the advert is complete, and the campaign is set up, it can be on Google at the click of a button and sending traffic back to your website.
YouTube—15,000,000 Unique Australian Visitors per month. That's 60% of Australia's population watching YouTube videos. YouTube only runs second to Facebook as the second highest performing social media channel, and it's grown 29% from four years ago. If a picture paints a thousand words, video paints them faster. Stats from Roy Morgan
Video works really well for other platforms too, such as your website, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest.
If you need help with video production, editing and promotion, or you just have some questions contact us today.
Yes, pictures do paint a thousand words. Images can convey concepts, skill, and provide graphical descriptions of products. You can also use images in a service based business to convey an excellent reputation, or to give your business more credibility. For example, you may do commercial work and want other businesses to see some brands you work with. We can advise you on the best way to use images for your business. Contact us today to find out how?
The ability to send a message to your entire database of customers updating them on your business and it's products and services is invaluable and has only been amplified by COVID-19.
You can be even more targeted with who you send messages to if you are using a professional email marketing platform. If you're still using standard software to send emails to larger groups, you are missing out on many valuable tools that come with professional email marketing platforms.
- How many received your emails?
- How many clicked on links in your emails?
- You can do quick surveys to get answers
- Automate - resend emails to people who haven't opened the first email
- Newsletter Templates
- Drag and drop editor
- Tag different groups to send different emails to
Contact us today to find out how we can help you get a greater return from your email marketing efforts.